We’re heading into the Festive season and while things this year will no doubt be a little different, we’ve still got that festive feeling at the Dragonfly and so our decorations and our tree are already up!
I know….!! but we think we all need a little cheering up!!
Talking of which, why not book a private shopping experience this year with us? We’re offering shopping slots where you’ll have the place to yourself so you can have a good old mooch around.
Private shopping appointments can be booked from now until Sunday 20th December. We’ll work around a time that suits you best. Just pop in or give us a call on 0131 629 4246 (11am-5pm week days) to book a time.
General Terms & Conditions and Covid-19
The safety of our customers and the Dragonfly team are our priority; we will continue to monitor and follow the Scottish Government guidance and reserve the right to withdraw this service at any time.
- Appointments are made for one customer, one household or “bubble” in accordance to the Scottish Government guidance (e.g. Level 3 = maximum number of 6 which can be from up to 2 separate households).
- Appointments must be made by customers aged 18 or over. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times (and dogs are welcome too!)
- Appointments will be booked for 30-minute timeslots. If you’re late, we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- If you are unable to make your appointment or wish to cancel, please contact the Dragonfly team as soon as possible.
- There is no cost to booking an appointment and no obligation to purchase items.
- Timeslots are between 10am and 6pm, but we will try to accommodate any time subject to staff availability so if you’d like something outside of these times, please just ask!
- Details of all those attending the appointment must be provided prior to you attending your appointment.
Details will not be shared or used in any way other than for the purpose of your appointment unless otherwise directed by the Scottish Government or by prior agreement from you.
- If you feel unwell prior to your appointment, please call to cancel. If you feel unwell during your appointment, please alert the Dragonfly team as soon as possible.
- In line with current Scottish Government legislation we expect all customers (unless there is a valid medical reason) to wear a face covering at all times.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the shop entrance and should be used on arrival.
- During your appointment, the shop will be closed to all other customers.